Tuesday 3 November 2009

Am very excited today because I've arranged to go to Middlesborough to see for myself how the 3D is going to be put together for the pantomime. I remember seeing the 3D here a couple of years ago and was really surprised at the amazing quality and even more impressed with the fact that the panto cast interact with the images - proof that 3D is pretty impressive in a theatre setting.

I rememer sitting watching the show when a giant button came flying out of the stage and floated above me and the audience were invited to press the button to get rid of the baddie - a very small child got up and stood in the middle of the aisle put his hand in the air and started to press down with all his might on what he thought he could see in front of him - just pure magic.

Anyway I'll be taking the flip camera with me and posting stuff on Facebook and Twitter so you can see behind the scenes of the Sleeing Beauty 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment