Wednesday 25 November 2009

It's Christmasssss!!

I've been so busy with work over the last couple of weeks that it came as a surprise when I realised that in only four weeks time its Christmas Day. HELP!

I was actually reminded about 'this time of the year' when I received a phone call from C4's Paul O'Grady show asking if Joe Pasquale wouldn't mind doing a pre-record next week as they were doing the panto round ups - about five minutes later an email arrived from GMTV requesting images and information for their round up too - surely they don't share the same production office? I've also received a request from British Forces radio and I'm currently putting the last minute touches together for an exciting New Year competition for Heart FM.

Yes it's Christmas, all that glitters is gold and the countdown to PANTO is well and truly on. I know that Michael Harrison (panto Director) is busy up North directing two more of his productions before coming here to direct Sleeping Beauty. Ray Quinn ends his run in Grease in the West End this weekend in readiness for rehearsals and Joe Pasquale is due to complete his recent tour. Oh and there's our panto Dame, the lovely Ceri Dupree, probably knee deep in sequins and feathers and packing 22 costumes as we speak. And yes fellow bloggers, our Christmas tree is now up in the foyer, twinkling lights and all.

Rehearsals start in just over a week.

I think a trip to Birmingham's German Market is imminent - glass of mulled wine and a frankfurter anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment